Jump to content


deported husband

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ladydred27


    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:43 AM

I will like to know what is going to happen with the Haitians that were deported and are now dealing with the earthquake.My husband was deported on March 28,2006 .I was just informed that I had to wait at less 2 years after he has been out of the U.S. to start on his paper work. And now I don't know what to do after this earthquake. So my question is ,What do I have to do so that I can try and bring my husband back to the UNITED STATES? We have been married going on 4yrs on Feb.4. He was picked up a month and 26 days after being married. And he was deported two days before completing a year in KROME.He was deported to Haiti on march 28,2006.He has been in the states as of the age of 2.He is now 30 years old he has no family there. What do I as his wife have to do to bring him back to the states

#2 FindLaw_Sarah


    Platinum Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,654 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

Click on this page and you should find a document entitled "Initial Relief Efforts for Aliens Affected by the January 12, 2010 Haiti Earthquake. Feel free to reply with more questions. Best wishes to you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users