• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dogcatone

dogcatone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

A.Z. I was rear ended on the freeway. he was given a ticket he was driving a rented car. (Enterprise) On one got hurt bad. I got whiplash. (Third week on a new job.) I went that day and started to see a chiropractor missed 2 days of work. The next day at work having chest pains my boss yelled at was told to go to the hospital. When I got there I told the Doc. that it don't feel like a hart attack. That it felt more like my rib cage. I did tell the Doc. that I was just in a car accident. Well that visit was 4000.00 +

Got home called the chiropractor he said that it sound like I have ribs out of place. Went and see him he fixed the chest pains. Now that the back round on this.
The first time I talked to the Ins. com. they said. Yes we will cover your med. lost wages. Now they just want to give me 50.00 for the trailer hitch. They paid the chiropractor.

1 Are they liable for the 4000.00+ at the hospital?

2 And my lost wages. All the time I missed at work cost me my job.

3 The Ins. adjuster said and I have this on tape. That because of the condition of my car that there only going to give me 50.00 Now my car was T boned on the passer side on winds are broke frame not bent and it rides great and its all I got. I have been driving it for 2 years like this. yes it is ins. and license.

4 Do I need to get a Attorney?

5 Do I have a cases?

#2 FindLaw_Amir

FindLaw_Amir

Platinum Contributor

• Moderators
  • 62,345 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

This issue is hard to determine without having the detailed facts. You may want to consult with a local Arizona Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer to advise you of your rights.

FindLaw's Legal Heads-Up! newsletter can provide you with the legal resources you need to make informed decisions when law touches aspects of your everyday life.

#3 kidlawyer_1090

kidlawyer_1090

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

Well, If you were terminated because of your time at the hospital, you might be able to sue your employer (Where you worked) for wrongful termination. You could get your job back. If you missed work because of your health, they shouldn't have terminated you because of that.

#4 kidlawyer_1090

kidlawyer_1090

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

And yes, the insurance company should be liable for the cost of your vist to the ER, since they paid your chiropractor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users