Jump to content


injury on the job

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 strawberryshortcake


    New Member

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Someone was seriously injured on his job (oil rig), in North Dakota. He has since moved back to Colorado and needs help with his case. Would it be better to find a attorney in North Dakota and do everything by telephone or get an attorney here in Colorado who can practice in both states? Thank you

#2 pg1067


    Platinum Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,357 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

I would imagine that the odds of finding an attorney in Colorado who is licensed to practice in North Dakota are beyond minuscule.  There is also no practical way of finding such a person.

#3 LawLeaf



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

I would recommend finding an attorney that is licensed to practice law in North Dakota who has extensive experience with oil rig injuries. Findlaw is a great place to start (http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/Oil-&-Gas/North-Dakota)

Its always a good idea to interview a few attorneys and make a decision based upon your comfort level and their experience in handling similar cases. Of course this is just my opinion.
C Espo
Always consult an attorney regarding your legal need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users