Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slickdogg


    New Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:24 AM

my girlfriend was pulled over in utah for speeding in a rental car,the cop suspected she was under the influnice of drugs so has her get out of car,to do sobreity test, wich doesnt prove anything,then wants to search car,and she finally lets him. so he finds 6400.00 in cash in luggage,and also learns that the car was driven out of state. so he has her follow her to station where he keeps the car and money,saying the money was intended for drug transaction and i have to pay the car rental company to have the car brought back to washington.  i would like to know how to get money back?

#2 pg1067


    Platinum Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,393 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:33 AM

Please use proper capitalization and punctuation in any future posts.  Throwing commas in at apparently random (and largely inappropriate places) doesn't exactly help make your post understandable.

If the money and car were impounded because the cop suspected that they were instrumentalities being used in a drug transaction, your girlfriend needs to be talking with a Utah attorney about getting the money back.  If there's more to this post, it's not at all apparent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users