Jump to content


illegal vehicle tow

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lessisit


    New Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:52 PM

Claim "hardship" as a means of payment for fees incurred from an illegal non police vehicle tow.  Any way to release the vehicle to owner without first paying the storage/towing fees.  Persuing civil claim against party who authorized tow.  Everyday vehicle is stored, cost more $$$.  Tow company to take possession of vehicle within 35 days = August 23, 2009.   Please help. Greatful for any information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users